No products in the cart.
At Anahata Clothing, all shipments are subject to our declared shipping charges. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our premises within one business day for in stock items. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances such as a material shortage, an order will take longer to ship. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally we will ship all orders via Australia Post, or for international orders, via Fedex. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
We are happy to ship internationally – international shipping rates will be charged. Any customs or taxes applied by receiving country is the customers responsibility. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 2-3 business days subject to stock availability.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the best quality yoga clothing made in house, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
Exchanges and Returns
Returns and Exchange Policy
Didn’t work out? That’s okay! We are more than happy to process an exchange or store credit within 14 days of delivery. Here’s how:
- Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 10 working days from the date your items leave Anahata. (21days for international customers).
- Items received or requests to return or exchange items outside of this period will NOT be accepted. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this timeframe.
- All garments returned must be in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, without make-up or deodorant marks and with the original tags intact.
- Anahata is unable to process any exchange or return on items that were not bought from our online store.
- Refunds are only issued in the unlikely case the you receive a faulty item.
- SALE items are FINAL sale. No exchanges, returns, or refunds.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, except for faulty items. Items we exchange will be resent at our own cost. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
- Anahata is not responsible for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a trackable and insured delivery method.
- We must have the exchanged item in our warehouse before your new item is sent
- Anahata does not provide exchange on items bought on a wholesale order.
- Refunds for faulty items are processed via PayPal. Once your refund has been issued, funds will show up on your bank statement within approximately 3-4 business days.